Network Monitoring System - Recommendations?

Joe Shen joe_hznm at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Nov 1 01:54:56 UTC 2004

I read document of these tools and find they work with
Cisco products. But, how about Juniper M160 or M320,
Unishpere's BRAS products?  Where can I find Juniper's
OID on its tempreture, chassis, CPU, bandwidth ? Does
anyone have a  running configuration for M160 or
Unishpere's BRAS products?

On configuration bankup, rancid use telnet (ssh). But,
I take this a not-secure methode as it has to code
password in login script. Is there any tool to get
configuration file from read-only SNMP cumminity?

Joe