Overflow circuit

Joe Chin jcc-list at thenetexpert.net
Sun Mar 28 23:02:14 UTC 2004

QoS mechanisms (i.e. CBWFQ/LLQ) take care of prioritizing voice over data.
So I am not worried about data. Dynamic routing (EIGRP in this case) does a
beautiful job of failing over IP traffic from one T1 to another when
required.

The objective of this exercise is to see how we can go about overflowing
voice traffic from the terrestial T1 to the satellite T1. So, this is not
really about load-balancing or load-sharing.

At this time, it looks like using H.323 gatekeeper as suggested by Patrick
Murphy maybe the most likely way to go.