Publish or (gulp) Perish

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Mar 25 05:09:20 UTC 2004

[ mark had posting problems and asked me to post for him ]

To: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
From: Mark Allman <mallman at icir.org>
Subject: Re: Publish or (gulp) Perish

We are soliciting papers for an upcoming workshop on network
troubleshooting (to be co-located with ACM SIGCOMM this year).  We'd
**love** to create a bit of synergy between the operator and research
communities.  The PC has some nanog folk.  I hope everyone will consider
writing a short paper or proposing a poster to be presented.  The
deadline for registering papers is 4/8 (basically providing the names of
the authors and a very short abstract).  The submission deadline for
papers is 4/15.  The call for papers is at:

    http://www.icir.org/mallman/NetTs/

The submission site is not quite ready, but will be linked from the
above when it is (next week sometime).

If you have questions, please direct them to trouble04-chairs at icir.org
(which hits myself and Jon Bennett).

Thanks!