Publish or (gulp) Perish

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Wed Mar 24 11:23:52 UTC 2004

>I'm leaving off "news" publications like Light Reading and Network World.
>Any thoughts? Have NANOG powerpoint presentations made these sorts of
>journals obsolete? :)

My favorite journal is the NANOG slide presentations. They are
nice abstracts of someone's work, much better than the traditional
journal abstract, and they almost always contain a URL that
takes you to the author's website where you can download full
papers and see the author's other work.

Then it's off to citeseer which has recently moved to
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/
There I can track down references and work by co-authors.

--Michael Dillon