Personal Co-location Registry

Micah McNelly micah at style.net
Sun Mar 21 00:02:37 UTC 2004

You could use dual vertical PDU's with serial management connected to a 1u
serial console / KVM solution. There are a few vendors working on PDU's with
IP / SNMP based management solutions but I don't think they have been
introduced into the marketplace.  Something like this could work:

http://www.servertech.com/prod/remote%20power/rpm_ptxl_index.html

It looks like the vertical version has a daughter mod that will allow remote
management.  Maximum of 32 AC interfaces per cab.

/micah