Spamhaus Exposed

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 22:28:47 UTC 2004

Paul Jakma wrote:

> America is undoubtedly the preeminent driving force today
> economically for technological/scientific progress, as once was the
> British Empire, as once was the Arab world, as once was the Roman
> Empire, as once was... etc.. etc.. etc..

Yes it is off topic (what ever that turns out to mean). and yes we have
been asked to behave, but I just can't resist....A Scot (name of
George Simpson) once ruled an area 10 times that of the Roman Empire.

And some of those other folks named were Scots too, I think.

> Anyway, enough of the history lessons, let's just be glad we're here.

That's what _I'm_ talking about.

[yes'm. to my room.  'till dinner time.  yes'm]

--
Requiescas in pace o email