US Extradition rights (was Re: Spamhaus Exposed)

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Thu Mar 18 15:51:11 UTC 2004

->Joshua Brady wrote:
->> The "Child" you speak of caused destruction over a network, the same
->> applied for the 2 hackers here who were sent over without even
->> questioning the UK. If the US Government is Satan then I
->suppose I am
->> going to hell, because I sure as hell support it.
->
->Do you support the converse, where some little s*** hacks my
->London network
->from some random US college ? At the moment, I have no
->recourse of any kind
->and the UK authorities have no power, and as a consequence,
->no interest.
->
->Peter

The world is full of Attorneys..
And I bet you could find a nice one in the states to sue him..
Or report it to the FBI..
Http://www.fbi.gov

US authorities had no ability to hand those hackers in Taiwan, so
what did someone do? they contacted the Taiwan Gov't...

Can you do that?