Personal Co-location Registry

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Mar 18 09:53:28 UTC 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Paul Vixie wrote:
> http://www.vix.com/personalcolo/

As of March 17 2004

Total personal colo listings: 36

Total providers with one or more addresses block listed: 18

The eighteen providers are sometimes listed on more than one list.  I've
included only the first block list found for each provider's address
ranges

   SPEWS: 7
   BLARS: 5
   FIVE-TEN-SG: 2
   BLIAB: 2
   DSBL: 1

A much better ratio than I expected.  Only 50% of the providers are using
addresses from network blocks on one or more block lists.  I did *NOT*
check every address in every block, so this may miss additional individual
host listings within the provider's address ranges.