net-co-op (was Re: who offers cheap (personal) 1U colo?)

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner at nic-naa.net
Wed Mar 17 22:24:34 UTC 2004

> > > net-co-op.org. ...
> >
> >  Oh come on, what was .coop for if not this? :)
>
> People in the poultry business?  :-)

chicken.coop was sought for by many, myself included.

The Director, Co-op Business Development and Member Services, National
Cooperative Business Association, and I are now playing phone tag, so
I expect to have some progress to report for a member-owned colo coop
on a daily basis.

It occurs to me that a member-owned colo coop is not necessarily
location-dependent, nor uniquely valued.

Eric