Packet Kiddies Invade NANOG

albertpublic at hushmail.com albertpublic at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 16 08:26:27 UTC 2004

>Matthew (yes I know it is you)

No, my name is Albert.

>I have not attacked any Internet Service Provider or IRC server
>in several years.  I am and have been retired from the underground
>for a long while now, despite the constant comments made to the contrary
>by people who do not represent me in any manner.

Yeah, I bet.  Guess that explains this exploit you contributed to recently:

http://www.l33
(tsecurity.com/get.php?file=13

Furthermore, thanks for admitting to commiting felonies on this list.
 In case you were
unaware, your statute of limitations has not yet expired.

Signed,
Albert Public
(firstname lastname)

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434