Fw: Packet Kiddies Invade NANOG

albertpublic at hushmail.com albertpublic at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 16 08:15:28 UTC 2004

>I was talking more along the lines of disclosing personal information
>without
>permission

Since when was re-pasting entries from the phonebook considered illegal?

> slander is another one as well...

I suggest you read a legal dictionary, and turn to the definitions of
"slander" and "libel".  One
involves speech, the other involves print.  And it's never slander or
libel if it's all factually
accurate.  Unless, of course, you're disputing the accuracy of the phone
book.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434