who offers cheap (personal) 1U colo?

Vivien M. vivienm at dyndns.org
Tue Mar 16 04:21:21 UTC 2004

You must be talking about a different Netreg system that the one everyone
else has used. The one we're talking about involves you logging in when you
connect with an unknown MAC - once you've used the system to match your MAC
to your student number/login/etc, then the DHCP server will give you a real
IP the next time you request a lease...

Vivien
--
Vivien M.