Packet Kiddies Invade NANOG

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Mar 15 18:34:30 UTC 2004

On Monday, March 15, 2004 1:11 PM [EST], John Harold <h8onkids at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes, Gregory Taylor aka "OseK" is a perfect gentlemen now.  Here are logs
> from Feb 4th 2004 showing him being a perfect gentlemen...

You know how easy it is to fake IRC logs?

(16:12:01) <#nanog!jh> I l33t hax0red y0uz!
(16:12:30) <#nanaog!skrptkd> No, I l33t hax0red y0uz first!

and on and on,

I don't know why you people seem to think I'm involved with all of this stuff.
If you want to show evidence, do it offlist and among yourselves, because I
don't think people give a crap about your little spats between one another -
especially not based on IRC logs.

--
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources

The Abusive Hosts Blocking List
http://www.ahbl.org