Telia...

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Sun Mar 14 04:18:31 UTC 2004

They are one of the best providers in Russia (and when I was there, in
Europe). I visited   their NOC in Stokholm about 5 years ago, they used very
effective _common sense_ approach , combining brand names with brandless
when it is more effective, using both commercial and home made opensource
software.

I do not know about USA, this (USA) is another world (with another
marketing, support habits etc).

PS. It is  interesting, how Teleglob is positioned today? They was first,
who came to Russia about 7 years ago, but then they lost their position to
Telia (may be, I am wrong).