Telia...

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 22:17:03 UTC 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Shazad wrote:

> Looking for opinions and experience on Telias IP network performance within
> Europe and out of Europe i.e. North America on the whole.. Thanks in advance
> for your time.

I like them, only had one issue in over a year which was localised to the PE
router I plug into (linecard failure or something..)

Theyre very well peered and engineered in Europe, I'm less familiar with their
US setup but thats primarily where my traffic is going and it gets their just
fine :)

[Peter, fwd my commission cheque to the usual address thx ;) ]

Steve