wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses to accept email at abuse

Ricardo G Patara patara at lacnic.net
Fri Mar 12 12:01:37 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:59:01PM -0800, just me wrote:

| Behind all of LACNIC's 200/8 and Iskimaro, whoever the heck they are!

I'd say that it is not a wise thing to do, but it is up to you.

Inside this /8 block there are a lot allocation to important networks
in our region.
There is also, users that send spam from these IPs, but I see this all
the time from IP blocks of all over the world.

According to some statistics USA is one of the top in the list of
spammers.
Do you filter all American blocks in your network? I guess not. You
wisely filter only some, like this 69.6.0.0/18.
Do you filter all Asia blocks? I guess not...

regards,
Ricardo.
--
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
http://lacnic.net