wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses to accept email at abuse

Brian Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Mar 12 03:14:25 UTC 2004

On Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:11 PM [EST], Henry Linneweh
<hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have received almost 200  different spam messages from domains hosted by
> this provider from russain domains attempting to sell pharmacueticals and
> other unsolicited services that I do not want tekmailer.com and moosq.com
> are 2 of the primary
> abusers from this hosting company
>
> -Henry
>

> Message from  yahoo.com.
> Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).
>
> <abuse at wholesalebandwidth.com>:
> 69.6.21.60 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <abuse at wholesalebandwidth.com>... Relaying
> denied
> Giving up on 69.6.21.60.

Wholesalebandwidth is just a front-end for spammers.  I've had them
blacklisted for a long time with no ill affects (and alot less spam).

--
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources

The Abusive Hosts Blocking List
http://www.ahbl.org