Counter DoS

Gregory Taylor greg at xwb.com
Thu Mar 11 07:50:56 UTC 2004

Oh yes, lets not forget the fact that if enough sites have this
'firewall' and one of them gets attacked by other sites using this
firewall it'll create a nuclear fission sized chain reaction of looping
Denial of Service Attacks that would probably bring most major backbone
providers to their knees.

(Popcorn's in the microwave as I speak)

Greg