Counter DoS

Gregory Taylor greg at xwb.com
Thu Mar 11 07:12:50 UTC 2004

I remember the sidewinder.  They had a huge marketing campaign aimed at
convincing the customer that their firewalls were inpenetrable.  Their
firewalls didn't sell all that well, and those that did sell, proved to
be a colossal failure.  I still have a deck of 'sidewinder' playing
cards from COMDEX.  (Sorry for being off topic, just thought that was
funny and brought back some nostalgia)

Greg