Greetings

Gregory Taylor greg at xwb.com
Thu Mar 11 05:56:19 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this mailing list and as such I would like to
introduce myself.

    My name is Gregory Taylor.  Some of you know who I am and some of
you don't.  For those who don't, I am a network and systems engineer up
here in the rainy northwest.  I'd just like to say hello to everyone and
I hope that I can contribute to any discussions you may have
constructively and be as helpful as I possibly can.

Thank You,

--
N E T W O R K             A T L A N T I S
       Premium Internet Services
    Email: taylog at networkatlantis.com