Discussion Group: Web Based tool for tracking circuits

Marius Strom marius at marius.org
Tue Mar 9 04:15:04 UTC 2004

Hrm, sent several hours ago and still hasn't had nanog. Resending
in-case it got snarfed by hungry routers on the intarweb.

----- Forwarded message from Marius Strom <marius at marius.org> -----

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:36:14 -0600
From: Marius Strom <marius at marius.org>
To: nanog at merit.edu
Subject: Discussion Group: Web Based tool for tracking circuits

Ok, I've created a "carrier-neutral" mailing list on yahoogroups to
house people who are interested in such a system.

Interested developers and such should subscribe to
cktid at yahoogroups.com. We can start discussions on what's out there, how
to integrate things, possibly create a sourceforge project, etc.

It seems everyone wants one, but no one's got one completed (other than
Excel spreadsheets).

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.