Marius Strom marius at marius.org
Mon Mar 8 17:59:38 UTC 2004

Sorry about the self-reply, but I figured I'd keep the Followup threads
going on this one.

Out of almost a dozen responses received, it seems that everyone is
currently looking for such a solution. Everyone currently seems to be
using their own Excel spreadsheet (which, obviously, isn't that ideal in
a shared environment).

One person is using IRM[1], slightly modified to track circuits and IP
allocations instead of just tracking computers.

Another person (Curtis Maurand <curtis at maurand.com>) sent mail to NANOG
indicating at one point he was working on such a beast. Curtis, I'm
gonna pass the buck to you -- it looks like it's time to dust off your
project cause nothing else exists. If you're wanting to do so, contact
me off-list and I'll see what help I can lend (though IANA web
developer).

[1]: http://www.atrustrivalie.org/irm/

--