UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

Steve Francis steve at expertcity.com
Fri Mar 5 22:30:49 UTC 2004

Terranson, Alif wrote:

>As long as we're doing "Me Too"...
>
>Savvis has had prefix:666 for around 18 months as well.

Do you know if C&W does? Or will that wait until the integration?

This thread has caused me to add this as a requirement for a new gigabit
ISP circuit I am ordering, as well as uRPF in the core, etc.
I've had two ISPs say "We don't do this yet, but based on the fact you
are making it a requirement, we will role those functions out into our
core."

Steve
Voting with his money for better net-security....