dealing with w32/bagle

JC Dill nanog at vo.cnchost.com
Fri Mar 5 08:11:48 UTC 2004

At 07:39 PM 3/4/2004, Curtis Maurand wrote:
>Too many steps.

Once it's installed and configured, this one is drag and drop:

<http://www.hilgraeve.com/dropchute/>

They also have a solution for dynamic addressing:

<http://www.hilgraeve.com/KB/KnowledgeBase/index_html?topic=DropChute&article=30002>

>DropChute can work with and connect to dynamic IP addresses through the
>use of the address server. ldap.dropchute.com. With the address server
>available to you, you can wait for calls on the Internet using a dynamic
>IP address assigned by your Internet service provider. Your DropChute will
>post the address on the address server so others can connect to you.

jc

--

p.s.  Please do not cc me on replies to the list.  Please reply to the list
only, or to me only (as you prefer) but not to both.