UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Thu Mar 4 18:33:28 UTC 2004

They also are not guaranteeing that opening up the ticket won't take
more than 15 minutes. I know a number of networks (when they hear you
want to open a ticket for something important), put you on hold,
call/page whoever it is and then take 10 minutes to open a ticket.

I know I may be nitpicking, but having been on hold BEFORE I've opened a
ticket doesn't make me very happy with time-sensitive SLAs.

DJ