UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

Terranson, Alif Alif.Terranson at savvis.net
Wed Mar 3 15:58:48 UTC 2004

Hi John,

    While the formalities of the C&W acquisition have yet to kick in, I
have no reason to believe that anything will change here:  Savvis
pioneered the 15 minute response time for DoS issues - whether or not
it's our customer calling in.  If it involves Savvis customers in any
way, we will have the oncall security person on the phone and working
the issue in less than 15 minutes - *always* (usual times are closer to
3 minutes because of the oncall cell phone).

//Alif

Alif Terranson
OpSec Engineering Manager
Operations Security Department