Netvision.net.il contact

cw nanog at fidei.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 09:56:10 UTC 2004

Hi there folks
We are having pretty significant issues with person using both Netvision ADSL and what would appear to be a netblock assigned to an Israeli newspaper by Netvision. I saw an old email from someone at Netvision in the NANOG archives so I am hoping that he, or someone else there still reads the list.

Does anyone have any experiences of dealing with Netvision with regards to issues with their users? I know there is a website somewhere with known NOC contacts but I can't remember it and don't have it bookmarked.

Thanks,
Colin.