Dns help.

Ejay Hire ejay.hire at isdn.net
Mon Mar 1 18:06:48 UTC 2004

Hi all.

nanog(signal,noise++)

I have a customer that is reporting intermittent
reachability issues to Stormpay.com, and  need a off-network
perspective on dns.  The end-user reports not being able to
resolve the domain, but it's been okay everywhere I looked.
Most of the complaints have been international, but there
are a couple of charter and EarthLink addresses mixed in.
Last dns change was 2 almost weeks ago, so I don't suspect a
propagation issue.

It should resolve to 207.65.19.39.

Thanks,
Ejay.

(Who now owes two rounds at the next <400mi from Nashville
after-nanog-bar-huddle)