BGP list of phishing sites?

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Wed Jun 30 00:45:31 UTC 2004

On 29-jun-04, at 22:53, David Barak wrote:

>> Einstein taught as that even the simple act of
>> observation influences our surroundings. Wouldn't it make sense to
>> try to
>> leverage this influence such that the future is shaped more to our
>> liking, however small the change may be?

> nitpick: it wasn't Einstein, but rather Heisenberg who
> developed the uncertainty principle.

Einstein's take on this was to ridicule it somewhat:

"When a person such as a mouse observes the universe, does that change
the state of the universe?"

> The principle has been analogized to describe larger
> systems and items, and is a useful but not always
> completely accurate metaphor.  It is entirely possible
> to observe some things without affecting them.

Is it? If I want to look at you, I must bounce photons off of you.
Similar stuff needs to happen for other types of observation. This may
not have a very large effect on you, but there is _some_ effect.