Can a Customer take their IP's with them? (Court says yes!)

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Tue Jun 29 16:27:43 UTC 2004

Why would the other side(new provider) violate ARIN policy and route the
space? The court order doesn't apply to ARIN, or the new
provider. I'd say it would be a violation of the agreement, but
I'm not a lawyer. Just a thought.

-M

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com