Can a customer take IP's with them?

Edward B. Dreger eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Tue Jun 29 12:40:20 UTC 2004

VJB> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:33:28 -0400
VJB> From: Vincent J. Bono

VJB> I think one avenue of approach will be to see if ARIN would
VJB> grant you another contiguous block to replace not just what
VJB> the customer got but the entire block they have polluted.

I thought of that, too.  However, that would require NAC
renumbering an entire /17 because an ex-customer is too lazy to
renumber a /24.[*]  If NAC's ex-customer thinks renumbering a /24
is excessive, what about something two orders of magnitude
larger?

[*] I'm assuming Sabri's lookups yielded a correct answer.

Eddy
--
EverQuick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/