Can a Customer take their IP's with them? (Court says yes!)

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) fergdawg at netzero.net
Tue Jun 29 03:36:48 UTC 2004

BTW, in which state did this occur? Any additional pointers?

Thanks,

- ferg

-- Alex Rubenstein <alex at nac.net> wrote:

Please read -- this is lengthy, and important to the industry as a
whole. We ask for, and solicit, comments, letters of support, etc.,
for our position. We are looking for people to take a position on
this, and come forward, perhaps even to provide an affidavit or
certification. Something along the lines of a 'friend of the court'
brief, or even comments as to why we are wrong.

[...]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg at netzero.net or