Unplugging spamming PCs

Larry Pingree lpingree at juniper.net
Fri Jun 25 19:47:58 UTC 2004

	Authentication and Authorization are two separate and distinct
issues. TLS and Authentication have been around for quite a while, but
without centralized authorization it will never be deployed by disparate
corporations for inter-domain mail! This will not stop spam. Unless of
course you want to manage user accounts or certificates with every
single customer that you want to have conversations with. Authorization
must still  be authorized by a third party agency which verifies
validity between everyone involved in communications.

LP

Best Regards,

Larry

Larry Pingree

"Visionary people, are visionary, partly because of the great many
things they never get to see." - Larry Pingree