Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 17:50:37 UTC 2004

I think that is a bit irresponsible for the simple
reason that MCI has many co-lo clients and any of
their machines could be vulnerable, I think also that
needs to addressed so that blanket statements are
supported by fact and not the need to competitively
break a company down in hopes the you can steal away
it's customer base....

-Henry