Unplugging spamming PCs

Larry Pingree lpingree at juniper.net
Fri Jun 25 16:11:36 UTC 2004

	What I am proposing is have a registry that you must register
with before other mail servers will accept mail from you. Similar to how
MAPS RBL works, but the mail server itself, enforces it, rather than a
firewall or a ancillary device ACL. This could be made a standard of
SMTP.

LP

Best Regards,

Larry

Larry Pingree
408-543-2190

"Visionary people, are visionary, partly because of the great many
things they never get to see." - Larry Pingree