Looking Glass Wiki

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Fri Jun 25 11:57:51 UTC 2004

Janet, all,

FYI Traceroute.org is updated approx once a month, most of the input is
based on user feedback these days since automated checking is usually
rejected by a lot (most) webmasters in order to prevent automated querries
so I get a lot of false positives. Also, since quite a few of these services
are maintained by engineering teams they tend to go offline for
hours/days/weeks/months but are valid URLs.

Thomas
Traceroute.org