Homeland Security now wants to restrict outage notifications

Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg star at extremepcgaming.net
Thu Jun 24 19:28:28 UTC 2004

> I think you (and possibly The Register) are overreacting.

With the current state of the government and it's previous legislation, I
would consider that not overreacting at all...  We as NANOG'ers need to
make sure that we're in the clue.  The issue of non-information leads for
longer troubleshooting, and more irate customers.

To each his own, however..

Thanks,

Adam