Homeland Security now wants to restrict outage notifications

Larry Pingree lpingree at juniper.net
Thu Jun 24 18:23:18 UTC 2004

	I agree, there are much more important things to protect than
this information. It would be almost impossible to manage, and even more
unlikely to ever have a positive effect. Besides, if someone with ill
intentions has the abilities to act so quickly on such short notice,
then we have much greater failures of our intelligence system that would
need to be addressed.

LP

Best Regards,

Larry

Larry Pingree

"Visionary people, are visionary, partly because of the great many
things they never get to see." - Larry Pingree