MTU discovery

James haesu at towardex.com
Thu Jun 24 17:46:15 UTC 2004

no, its not just you. i've had issues with couple customers having problems
visiting two large sites due to pMTUd breakage. it was discouraging to see
some fortune100 web sites breaking their filtering too much over the line.

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing