Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

Dr. Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Thu Jun 24 13:57:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:20:30 -0400, Stephen Perciballi wrote:
>I think you may be missing a major point.  UUNET/MCI provides dedicated internet
>services to so many downstreams that it is impossible to stop spammers from
>signing up to those downstreams.  Preventing spammers from signing up for
>UUNET/MCI services is, yes, trivial.  Preventing spammers from signing up on a
>downstream of a downstream of a downstream etc is impossible.

With this procedure (please re-read it carefully, everyone in the entire contractual
chainv) is bound) they can sign up ONCE.  After that they go in the
common database.

It is the same way credit reporting works: you mess up, you get no
credit.

Come on guys, you are all smart engineers.   This is not rocket science.

Jeffrey Race