Attn MCI/UUNet - Massive abuse from your network

Dr. Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Thu Jun 24 03:20:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:05:41 +0000 (GMT), Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
>Sure, customer of a customer we got emailtools.com kicked from their
>original 'home' now they've moved off (probably several times since 2000)
>to another customer. This happens to every ISP, each time they appear we
>start the process to disconnect them.

This is too flagrant to let pass without comment.

This "endless loop" situation does NOT happen to every ISP, only to those who
have not emplaced procedures to prevent serial signups of serial abusers.  This is
trivially easy to do and your firm's failure to do so and to enforce this rule on your
contracting parties definitively proves your management's decision to profit from
spam rather than to stop spam.

Jeffrey Race