what's going on with yahoo and gmail lately?

Christopher L. Morrow christopher.morrow at mci.com
Sun Jun 20 23:54:30 UTC 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Matthew McGehrin wrote:

> And BTW, I'm not the only Comcast user having trouble. It's been about 20
> posts from others on DSLREPORTS with the same issue, so its clear there is a
> problem and it needs to be resolved.

do you have another channel to email the support aliases for the sites
noted? Perhaps they are unaware of their 'issue' at this time? If you have
then excellent, if you have not remember it's sometimes difficult to see a
user's problem from the server side of the fence :(

Just a suggestion, since it appears to be working for me at this time (I
had to create an account, but it all worked well enough from the fUUNET
network atleast, where I see if via level3)

-Chris