what's going on with yahoo and gmail lately?

Matthew McGehrin mcgehrin at reverse.net
Sun Jun 20 23:38:13 UTC 2004

Thanks for reading my message. I clearly stated I was having issues
accessing the site, and not ping or traceroute related. I provided them just
incase you needed them.

And BTW, I'm not the only Comcast user having trouble. It's been about 20
posts from others on DSLREPORTS with the same issue, so its clear there is a
problem and it needs to be resolved.