Verisign vs. ICANN

Peter H Salus peter at netpedant.com
Sat Jun 19 20:18:36 UTC 2004

I will admit to only thinking about this for a few days.

However, it seems to me that the Harvard material is rather
narrowly focussed both on a temporal and on a topical level.
I am an admirer of Froomkin's essays, and have published
at least one of them (in the distant past when Matrix News
was published).  I haven't really looked at Ruling the Root,
because I was turned off by Dave Crocker's review in IPJ.
But, anyway, as it appeared in 2002, I imagine it contains
little of the recent Verisign/Netsol "business."  However,
I should most likely give Mueller more leeway, as I really
liked his telephony book.

Peter