nitrous.algx.net

Justin Ryburn justin at ryburn.org
Fri Jun 18 18:17:54 UTC 2004

I am not familiar with this tool specifically.  However, I can tell you that Allegiance (AS2548) was purchased by XO (AS2828) and is in the process of consolidating the networks.  Currently all the external peering to 2548 has been shutdown and the routes originated from 2548 are being heard behind 2828.  Between now and the end of the year, 2548 will go away and all of these routes will originate from 2548.

As a part of this project, ALGX will be pulling all of their equipment out of the MAEs as well as Ashburn and the PAIX.  Hope this helps.

Justin Ryburn
justin at ryburn.org
DISCLAIMER: I work for, but do not always speak the beliefs/policies of, XO Communications.