Verisign vs. ICANN

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Fri Jun 18 15:51:58 UTC 2004

Bob Martin wrote:

> Anything I/we can do to help the cause?
>
> Bob Martin
>
> Quoted from different thread:
>
> >(note that verisign has amended their complaint against icann (since the
> >court dismissed the first one) and i'm now named as a co-conspirator.  if
> >you reply to this message, there's a good chance of your e-mail appearing
> >in court filings at some point.)
> > -- Paul Vixie

OK, I have obviously missed something here... I know that the courts dismissed the original complaint against ICANN, but what has happened since, and what is this about some conspiracy? Are they trying to say that users of the anti-SiteFinder BIND patch are conspirators?

Thanks!
Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler