Yahoo mail public notice of problems ?

Cody Lerum clerum at transaria.com
Thu Jun 17 22:27:39 UTC 2004

Ditto-

Frequent delays in sending to yahoo.com

-C

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanog at merit.edu [mailto:owner-nanog at merit.edu] On Behalf Of
Michael Loftis
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 1:53 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: Yahoo mail public notice of problems ?

--On Thursday, June 17, 2004 15:00 -0400 Mike Tancsa <mike at sentex.net>
wrote:

> Is there a notice I can point non Yahoo Mail customers to explaining
why
> there are delivery delays? We are seeing a lot of stalled deliveries
> again, and it would be nice to point to an explanation by yahoo as to
> whats up
>
> Stalls are both at the banner not coming up

Seeing the same thing as well... apparently not isolated.  As far as a
notice or anything I'm not aware of any.

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission
is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to
protection
under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability
Act (HIPAA).  The message is intended for the sole use of the individual
or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you
are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is
strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties.
If
you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender
immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any
computer.