Akamai DNS Issue?

Matt Levine matt-keyword-nanog.aedae7 at deliver3.com
Thu Jun 17 15:37:45 UTC 2004

Ya...didn't look at the setup before I posted, oh well..

I'll still pose the question as a theoretical one... say it was
ultradns rather than akadns (..or any substantially large website in
traffic having an authoritive DNS attack), would verisign be willing to
push changes for somebody 'big' ? should they?

Matt