Akamai DNS Issue?

Daniel Golding dgolding at burtongroup.com
Tue Jun 15 14:14:45 UTC 2004

The Internet is largely based on (non-shared) simple algorithms and not
having shared points of failure.

The problem here seems to be that many folks are sharing Akamai's magic DNS
algorithms.

Hmm. "Excess Sharing Considering To Be Harmful", anyone? Our kindergarten
teachers would be shocked :)

- Dan