"Default" Internet Service

James Edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Sun Jun 13 21:46:25 UTC 2004

> There is also the problem that filtered service will create an
> expectation that the ISP will magically stop everything, and of course
> hell will be sending out their invoices when (not if) something makes it
> through.

Yep, who is going to pay for little johnnies therapy if some porn slips
thought your filters ? Not even your silly disclaimer that says "we offer this service
but cannot be held responsible" will do. Service for fee always carries some expressed
liability that no disclaimer gets you out of.

--
James H. Edwards
Routing and Security Administrator
jamesh at cybermesa.com